Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Systemagic (mostly) Instrumental
  • Here's a (mostly) instrumental for Systemagic, thought some of you might like it - DOWNLOAD
  • 9 Comments sorted by
  • Thanks Rewak, I like unpicking the instrumentals :)
  • Thanks for this!
    Soon be nothing of this world.
  • THank you very much!
  • Amazing, thanks!
    Annol
  • Has anyone heard the distinct Goldfrapp sound for the new BMW car? Systemagic?

I don't know if Alison & Co are aware but the car is very high red, so it fits with the music and lyrics.
  • Has anyone heard the distinct Goldfrapp sound for the new BMW car? Systemagic?

I don't know if Alison & Co are aware but the car is very high red, so it fits with the music and lyrics.

Yes, I posted about it in the "....unexpected places" thread. I don't like hearing GF as incidental music usually, and fast and expensive cars are one of most least favourite things. But I imagine that with everybody streaming music these days, it is pretty difficult to make a living as a professional musician without this kind of income, so I don't blame them.
  • Brill! :D Cheers!
  • Clever how they lift the figure '1' off the car as Alison sings 'Silver Eye' ! It works visually but obviously it is a 1 not an I, and she is singing 'Eye' not 'I'.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Didn't notice a thing. Was too busy checking the car out and feeling highly envious of anyone who drives such a 'strict machine'.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!