Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • It's been a shitty weather for the past 7 days here in NYC, but tomorrow the rain has been cancelled. So happy 4th, everyone!

What are your plans?

I plan to watch some fireworks on YouTube.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • I'm John Wayne at the first Thanksgiving "Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrims"
  • Happy Thanksgiving!
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • PILGRIMS!

lol I'm just messing, you enjoy your 4th, don't go to this party though

• folklore said:

PILGRIMS!

lol I'm just messing, you enjoy your 4th, don't go to this party though

I hear ya. But at least, it'd be safe for my kids.
  • o happy day!
    "its MY favourite song"
  • **==
    Born in the USA.....
  • ^ Were you? I was. So I guess I should be celebrating?

For many years, my parents - in their quaint little Yorkshire village - would hang out a huge American flag every July 4th. The flag was a bit embarrassing, but I enjoyed the fireworks and barbecues.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-07-04 14:06:35
  • Independence for some; shifted power of oppression and disenfranchisement for others. Let freedom ring the following: "Out of the frying pan; into the fire of masked facism!"
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • ^ Were you? I was. So I guess I should be celebrating?

For many years, my parents - in their quaint little Yorkshire village - would hang out a huge American flag every July 4th. The flag was a bit embarrassing, but I enjoyed the fireworks and barbecues.

Noooooooo. I've never even been to America. Bruce Springsteen came into my head with that song so thought I would say that instead of happy 4th July. >:)
  • Ironic that "Born in the USA" has become such an anthem. It think it was actually an anti-war song; hence, anti-American.
    If I were dead, could I do this?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!