Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:30:25
  • 29 Comments sorted by
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:30:07
  • div>Favorite artist?  Sade.  Not a song that I can't listen to as many times as it comes up in the playlist.  I need to add some Stevie Wonder, though.  Geez, with names like those, it almost makes me feel like an outsider on this site!

Nowt wrong with a bit of Stevie Wonder WW. In the City is a fabulous track, particularly the extended version.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:29:57
  • Oh, it's real WW. It's a Northern English thing so @Appy61 is better placed to explain as it is his normal vernacular. Pronounced Now-t, with that t sounding like a closed high hat sound, it means nothing, bugger all. Allisons, the famous Northern bread makers used to advertise their bread under the slogan 'Bread wi' nowt taken out' Click here.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nowt
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • It has to be used in the same sentence as " ee by gum" though. You need to know that WW.
  • Steady on Miss Kat - that's borderline racist! :))
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:29:46
  •  

Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:29:37
  • Sade is certainly soft and sexy, although its been awhile since I listened to her. Florence unleashes though, it excites me at some level..the passion in it, HOT.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-05-24 01:50:30
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:29:24
  • I guess I lead with what I'm given, it's a dance WW. Also it depends on how much I've had to drink, haha. I'm trying to reign that in though. It frees my inhibitions a little too much...I'm surprised I haven't been arrested.
    Post edited by Ponygurl at 2016-05-27 18:06:00
    U R I E L
  • My favorite cup is a golden chalice engraved with the sign of the beast...I mean TIMES.

Or do I?
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Here's the crystal version for lazy Sunday afternoons with iced lamb's blood tea and ladyfingers.image
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • Looks like a wonderful set up iuv. Perhaps you could invite, I mean invoke Satan to come over for a hot tub party. You could end up in hot water though, for realies. You may want to think about getting a Prince shot glass too..it makes the propofol tastes better. You could die in a celebrity fashion-
    U R I E L
  •  
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2018-04-08 08:29:12

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!