Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Proposals for next project
  • Well as we are in a gravity well of info from Alison and Will maybe we should offer our own suggestions?  Here's mine:

GET THEM IN A STUDIO WITH JIMMY PAGE.  OH YEAH!

[Ducks swiftly out of room....]
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2015-11-26 06:16:54
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Get an ointment for that live DVD allergy?
  • I recall some forum members had this issue 2 years ago, in the pre-Tales Of Us " quiet patch". Keep the faith I say. And quit nagging!
  • Like I said, you could be a Portishead fan ! Zzzzzzzz. It's all about the antici..
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • ...pation
  • Yeah....that's what men always say.....
  • Something with puppets after today's interview ŵith Will.
    This takes me back ! If they did Stingray as live action, Angelina Jolie would be a shoe in for Marina !
    I still think that the Stingray vessel is way ahead of its time, 51 years after it was conceived.
    Commander Shore's daughter in the series, Atlanta ( same name as my imaginary daughter) is voiced by Lois Maxwell, better known as the original Miss Moneypenny.

Post edited by Urban_Tribesman at 2015-12-01 18:14:09
  • In all honesty for the next project I don't really care, and I mean that in the nice way. Do whatever they feel is right, present it when it's ready, take as much time as needed. Tales was enough to last for quite some time. Although seriously, wouldn't complain if they released at least the film physically in the mean time, and they've got 2 edited live shows just sitting around...
    Post edited by rewak at 2015-12-04 18:43:17

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!