Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
To Alison and Will.
  • Hi, I hope you are doing very well! I have been thinking a lot about you. A theme has been coming to me over and over. I think maybe a good album title would be, Blue Sunshine. I can't wait to hear the next album. Alison, I want you to put a hard boiled egg, a piece of string, and a glass of water under your bed. Those items shall bring you powerful dreams, when you awake speak into your recorder what went through your dream sequence.

I must end here for now, you are my favorite singer and my favorite sister daughter.

Warm Regards,

Your fruity friend. xx
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• 10 Comments sorted by
  • And, may her dreams all bring wonderful music and lyrics.
  • Whatever he's on, can I have some?!!
  • Another returnee to the fold.
    Welcome back to the bosom of Frappiness Banana. She can sleep with whatever under her bed (suggestions on a postcard) as long as she turns out the goods.
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • KatRobin said:

Whatever he's on, can I have some?!!

Anybody who uses the banana fairy island from Donkey Kong 64 as a profile pic MUST have good taste! 

Care to share your hidden stash of crystal coconuts with the rest of us, Banana? 

:-\"
    Post edited by Slippage at 2015-07-04 22:54:15
  • Maybe we can revivify the dream thread with a collective experiment correlating our dreams with the objects under our beds?
  • whisperit said:

Maybe we can revivify the dream thread with a collective experiment correlating our dreams with the objects under our beds?

There's correlation? Hold on
    (few dramatic minutes later)
    Well, that explains why I conctantly sneeze in my dreams
    Post edited by LuDux at 2015-07-05 07:05:13
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
  • Sometimes, I think it is what one wishes were in bed with one.  At least, that's how it worked for me the other night.

(Love it, Ludux.  Hahahahahaha!)
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2015-07-05 10:45:44
  • Velcome bock mon Chiquita...mwah! xo

(I think the most important thing to remember on the dream quest is to remove the hardboiled egg from underneath the bed after. My niece hid some Easter eggs in my house once and forgot where she hid them- not pretty.)
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • Ponygurl said:

My niece hid some Easter eggs in my house once and forgot where she hid them- not pretty.)

Should be easy to find, sooner or later, by the smell.
  • If it was a Donald Duck or Tom and Jerry cartoon, the Ants would have carried them off by now !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!