Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Wishing You Ulla Frappy Christmas And A Great New Thea
  • Have to be the first to say this, as we are heading off to Wiltshire tomorrow for a few days. So sorry for being a little early, but I hope everyone has a great Christmas ( it's melancholy for some, me too...). Thanks for your friendship on the forum. Will post some pictures of the mutts in their jazzy new Raincoats on a Muddy Boxing Day walk! Love to you all. Xxx
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • And my wishes for the Coming Forth of the Wedjet Eye.

Is there no Internet in Wiltshire, though?  How idyllic!
  • Nah....I'm connected to the home Broadband. Besides, I'd be bashed over the head with my iPad if I was on here at the in laws lol! Right, must get up in a mo, get going. Bye for a couple days!
  • Happy Christmas Kat and Frappers all. Here's to 2015 and hopefully some Frapp goodies as well.
    This is the card we have been sending to friends this year. The scamp Dakota pretending to be Rudolph. He'll do anything for a Bonio !
    The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ.
    Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit.
    Shall lure it back to cancal half a line,
    Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.
  • Happy Christmas everyone :)
  • Merry Chrismas to all or, to be non-partisan, Happy Holidays!
    Post edited by Whickwithy at 2014-12-25 08:22:24
  • Merry Christmas Xxx
    LOVE tasted CRITICAL
  • For any Zoroastrian Frappers, happy Festival of Mithras! For pagans, happy Saturnalia !
  • On a dog walk this morning across the local farm, we came across this poor broken elf.
    Sad to report that not all Santa's little helpers made it !

• Kind of feeling a bit like that little fella myself now- deflated, a bit wizened up, but still smiling. I see he's plagiarised the Goldfrapp stripy socks look!
  • KatRobin said:

Kind of feeling a bit like that little fella myself now- deflated, a bit wizened up, but still smiling. I see he's plagiarised the Goldfrapp stripy socks look!

Are you suggesting Alison has a team of elves with themed stripy socks á la Black Cherry era? Perhaps the refer to her as 'Mistress' ?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!