Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
  • 413 Comments sorted by
  • Valleys girls
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • ^ LOL! That one appears earlier in the thread (July 3).. and you said you'd add it to your collection. It's a good 'un, but too soon for a recycle I think! :\">

I was afraid of that, but too lazy to check.
  • My local church got broken into last night, they stole everything that wasn't nailed down. At least Jesus was safe.
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • I wasn't sure why my doctor prescribed LSD for my constipation until I saw a Dragon and shat myself.
  • How do you finger a woman?

Plant some evidence and make an anonymous phonecall to the Police.
  • My mate bought himself the special Royal Mail Manchester United stamps. Trouble is he did not know which side to spit on. HA HA.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Lad got himself a new Everton cup. It kept on sliding down the table.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Alcoholic goes in the Doctors and says, Doctor do you treat alcoholics ?. Doc replies, Yes. Alcoholic says, Well will you treat me to 2 bottles of White Lightning. HA HA.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • ^ lol x3
    anyways a new book on sale tomorrow called......
    How To Get Rich Quick : By Robbin Banks.....
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • The old corny ones are the best. Not quite a joke but at school i remember being asked could i count ?. 1 canal,2 canal 3 canal. What comes next ?. 4 canal. HA HA.
    And 1 king, 2 King 3 king. Then 4 King.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • other book out tomorrow....
    Felldown A Cliff : By Ilene Dover.
    Just Keep Things Simple.....
    Love Goldfrapp.....
  • Jozzy81 said:

^ lol x3
    anyways a new book on sale tomorrow called......
    How To Get Rich Quick : By Robbin Banks.....

This is actually true but so funny.  I used to work with a guy in charge of finance and his name was Rich Crook.  I swear it's true.  And, to show how slow I am, it took me a couple of years to have it dawn on me.
  • This will be lost on most folks but makes a Gunner laugh. Thanks to my ex-boyfriend for this one!
  • Magic of the pic. Wherever you stand. Even to the side of it, The finger still points at you.
    JAMIE CARRAGHER= LEGEND
  • Bartender serving a guy who, every time he stands up to order, keeps falling over at the bar.

"Maybe you've had enough, sir" says the bartender.

But the guy keeps on drinking.

After awhile, it's closing time.

"Time to go home, sir" says the bartender.

The guy slides to the floor again, unconscious.

Bartender sighs, goes round the bar and looks in the guy's pocket to find out his home address. He finds it, carries the guy to his own car and drives him home.

A woman opens the door and the bartender says, "Hello Ma'am. I'm afraid your husband has had a bit too much to drink"

Woman says, "Why thank you or bringing him home. That was very kind. Now, where's his wheelchair?"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!