Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Free Copy of Perfect Effects 4 Premium
  • Not spam I`m afraid , this months copy of Photoshop Creative has the links/code to obtain the Premium version of Perfect Effects 4 within it , you download the software from them and just fill in the form and get the key emailed to you , simples . Do due diligence on the software , it can act as a standalone program or as a photoshop plugin . Versions for Mac or Windows are available . It didn`t actually ask me for the key from the magazine , but here it is if required (FREESOFT-DEC13) 

1. Got to the page above
    2. Click on download
    3. Fill in form 
    4. Receive confirmation page and email
    5. Click on download link , install and use code from the email/confirmation page to register the program when you start it for the first time as the Licence Number .

At no stage do they ask for anything other than your email , you can always take the code and then set their email as spam to stop the inevitable emails that will follow .

The Effects are all up in the right hand corner , it has the advantage over photo adjusting websites in that it allows layers and masks etc . 
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-12-22 07:11:06
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!