Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
My patience has ended and why I left Twitter.
  • Thank you for reading my post.

I had to leave twitter because it's too constrictive for me to express myself using words which I'm horrible at. I didn't want to get in the habit of tweeting Alison way too much with really nothing very interesting to say. My personal life is boring, dull, and painful. I fell in love with someone who is on twitter, I know I will never get the chance to even visit in the UK. Ok, sorry for saying this but I am learning disabled, I'm overly sensitive. My whole world is make believe that's the only thing keeping me from not...I've lost my love. My heart is all alone. I'm getting older and in my life and I don't know how to act.

Today the doorbell rang and I opened the door to pick up this large flat package and immediately thought OMG it came!, my deluxe set from Sandbag. I gave a wave to the mail lady and closed the door. Well, guess what? It was NOT the deluxe set but instead some free flat cardboard mailing boxes that the United States Postal Service (www.usps.com) mailed me for free. That sent me in complete prick mode, because also as well since I have no one I'm not doing Christmas this year, no tree nothing. When you're poor these are the hardest days. Well, this time I need remedy.

Back in June when I placed my order a few weeks later I received a e-mail from Sandbag with my order details billing address and all that. But at the bottom of this e-mail had links to download the tracks of "Tales Of Us." But I wanted to restrain myself and wait for the actual physical CD/Book...well basically the whole package. It was very difficult but like a monk in training I did not want to read, see, or hear anything until I had the actual product. Did not want outside influences/opinions.

Well the time has come, I shall download all the tracks tonight and listen to it at a secret spot I go to where mangroves grow over canopy. Go off the trail duck down push thru the branches and Banana River turns into a lagoon where fresh and salt water meet and totally immerse myself with the press of go.

So what I will need is a lot of time to enjoy and analyze Tales Of Us. I shall be back around Jan. 2014 and offer my opinion, engage in dialogue. I will speak into a pocket recorder, convert that to a MP3. Because for me taking what I am thinking out of my head, and fighting to try to find the words is a problem for me.

So, with that, I wish goodness be with you.

banana x

mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• 7 Comments sorted by
  • You'll not regret it, 'Nans.
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • There is nothing better than transforming restless loneliness into restful solitude. Immerse yourself in imagination. It is life's spring. xo
    U R I E L
    What is done in the dark will always come to light
  • I think that "Thank you for reading my post." should have come at the end of the post, not the beginning.  As it is, the reader is thanked for something she or he has not yet done, and may not do.

For what it's worth, I left Twitter largely on account of the hateful stuff that is posted there.  Also, all those very short posts make it seem as though people are shouting at each other... which is maybe what they really are doing.
  • Ponygurl said:

There is nothing better than transforming restless loneliness into restful solitude. Immerse yourself in imagination. It is life's spring. xo

You have described my life for the past 5 years. I've reached a point where I've learned how to be alone.
    I told you how I felt the earth could move.
  • Banana, thanks for writing what you wrote. We don't all lead perfect lives and I think it's good to be so honest and frank about your situation. It means something to me, anyway. And I can't stand twitter either! Here's wishing lots of good stuff comes into your life, and good people in particular.

• OMG first reaction's coming in taken direct stop.

SHOCKING

UNFORGETABLE

LOTS OF BREATH

HYPONOTIZING

REACHING FOR DESERPERATION

STARGAZING FOLK
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

• NEW GOTHIC
    mahogany= my agony
    'the wind...the wind'

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!