Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
Live video of Paper Bag at the Beacon, NY Sept. 10, 2013
  • Here's video I took last night at the Beacon in NY of Paper Bag. You can read some quick comments I made about the (fantastic) show in the other NY thread  It's not the greatest quality - and I was in the 2nd row, but as you'll see, I was off to the side.  Plus the lighting was pretty 'minimal' the entire evening. This might not have been the best song to video as the lighting was especially dark on this one, but here you go..

http://youtu.be/6TgFF3CKmeU

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-09-11 13:47:19
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Wow, looked great, I hope someone filmed some of the new songs
    It's a re-creation
    Again I live another life
    My imagination
    Can't cross the borderline
  • Ah, when the strings come in as she sings "when the world stops for snow"...goosebumps, all over!

Good job with the video.

hunter
  • wow, is that the first time she's been actually whistling onstage?
  • Watching a vid of this would ruin the memory. Plus, those recording and snapping photos at shows are rather distracting and quite annoying. Kudos to the chick sitting next to me who shut the gawkers and youtube attention seekers down--and so tastefully...
    If I were dead, could I do this?
  • I had to watch this to get the experience although I appreciate that it would have been magnified ad infinitum in person. Beautiful all the same.
    '' Sometimes I think I've felt everything I'm ever going to feel and from here on out I'm not going to feel anything new, just lesser versions of what I've already felt ''

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!