Welcome to the new Goldfrapp forum. Enjoy your new home! X
What's your favourite photo of Alison ?
  • I know, there is already a thread about photos, but this is more specific.
    I'd like to know what's your favourite picture of the goddess. It's hard to decide, but the first one that comes in my mind is this one. She's sooo sexy!! :x

Post edited by paolot at 2013-06-19 19:00:20
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • 24 Comments sorted by
  • I've always had a soft spot for this one (by Statia Molewski): image

There's a hint of a sneer going on there, but also a sense of vulnerability. Typical Ali-juxtaposition.

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-20 08:03:54
  • News?
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
  • Can I add a rule or two? Each person posts one pic and if you change your mind you have to edit your one photo post.That'll make folks think!

My pick?

It might surprise people (ie it's not the "Blue Dress And Legs" one) and it's maybe not an obvious choice but I get drawn back to this one:-

Something about contrasts - the sexy boots but the shy lowered head, the very designed clown outfit against the natural backdrop. It's sexy & mysterious because it isn't trying to be.
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-19 18:12:10
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • ^ Good idea.

Oh, and Paolo... as Sartori was hinting... it might be appropriate to move this thread into the "Anything and Everything" category, as it's not "News". Great to see you on the new board BTW! :)

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 18:09:31
  • They don't make it easy create new threads on this forum though, when you start a discussion there's a drop down box of which category to put your thread in. Which is HIGHLY UNUSUAL.
  • I think it makes the thread in whichever category you are viewing?
    Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 18:22:46
  • folklore said:

They don't make it easy create new threads on this forum though, when you start a discussion there's a drop down box of which category to put your thread in. Which is HIGHLY UNUSUAL.

Ah, but if you're already in one of the categories it uses that one for you.

edit: darn you, HJ! Foiled again by a couple of mins!
    Post edited by The_Carpathian at 2013-06-19 18:24:50
    A million fires before your harvest comes. To burn out.
    Wear the mask of a heathen. For the moon's lonely eyes.
  • I see...

well then....

I see...

• LOL at both of you! :)) (oh, and apologies, Paolo - for filling your thread with fluff)

Umm...* tries to think of something constructive *... I wonder if Alison has a favourite piccie of herself??

Post edited by Halloween_Jack at 2013-06-19 18:29:04
  • She looks absolutely gorgeous on this photo. Anyone got a better version?

Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
  • Done! Sorry guys! I'd started the thread from my phone, didn't figure out all the options!
    Post edited by paolot at 2013-06-19 19:14:46
    My Goldfrapp fan website http://www.goldfrappmania.com
    My Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/paolo.tozzo
  • It works best on Safari.
    Creator of Goldfrapp Jukebox, the most complete Goldfrapp music library on the Internet
    I take the needle off the Technics and put it in my vein
    Post edited by Sartori at 2013-06-20 07:50:28
    "Read my posts and see why we`re not allowed nice things anymore"
    photo 5a6eb769-bc12-4596-bbe8-709fc2bb0d5e.jpg
    "Brought to you straight from the People`s Republic of There`s Something Wrong With You . The Hoi Polloi Capital of the World"
    Post edited by jenkins25 at 2013-06-20 07:25:19

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!